Mar 4, 2012

What Happened To Gold?

Please review this post for better understanding of the following Nasdaq chart. Basically I still think there is a very high chance that market finishes this bull run with a climax run. It just follows the script I discussed in January perfectly. The uptrend is still intact and there was no big drop after several distribution days. If there will be a breakout above the red resistance, it will be a climax top and should be sold.


What happened with gold on Wednesday is beyond my comprehension. I don't even want to debate around precious metals too much right now. Plain and simple, after a sell-off of this magnitude, I'm not even touching gold until I become sure again that gold is in a buy zone. Even if by any chance gold rallies up to recent highs, I'm pretty sure it will be sold once again. So, just stay away from gold. We have to wait for another long term for for safer buy spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment